This Breakfast Croissant Sandwich recipe takes you straight to the south of France for breakfast! A little raspberry jam, brie, and prosciutto come together to compliment the buttery croissants for a gourmet take on breakfast sandwiches.
4 croissants halved
8 slices of prosciutto shredded
8 slices of brie
Strawberry Jam 1 tbsp per sandwich
3 eggs for omelette
4 pieces of crispy bacon
- Render Bacon strips of fat until crispy. Save in a paper towel for assembly.
- In the remaining bacon fat, add the scrambled eggs and make an omelette. Cut into quarters and save for assembly.
- Cut croissants in half and toast on a skillet or toaster.
- Add 1 tbsp jam to one half of the croissants.
- Add brie and prosciutto.
- Mount the omelette quarter on top of the prosciutto and top with arugula.
- Close sandwiches and serve
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Sandwich
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Croissant, Breakfast, Sandwiches