- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup onions small dice
- 1 cup bell peppers small dice
- 1 cup celery small dice
- 3 garlic cloves schopped
- tomatoes rough chopped
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Cup shrimp
- 2 whole sausages (andouille for spicy)
- hot sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Render the bacon and save the fat
- Add butter and saute the chicken breasts.
- Remove the chicken and add the vegetables. Saute until onions are translucent and add the paprika, oregano, and thyme.
- Add the rice and coat in the oils.
- Add the rest of the proteins (chicken, shrimp, and sausage)
- Cover with chicken stock and cook on low
- Cuisine: Cajun Creole