This budget friendly Lemon Chicken Angel Hair Alfredo Recipe will turn a regular weeknight into date night without breaking the budget!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 onions julienned
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Thyme sprigs
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Caramelize onions and mushrooms together until the onions are sweet and browned.
- Add Thyme, Alfredo Sauce and Milk to the pan. Mix together
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper
- In a separate pan cook chicken on high for two minutes on each side. Add to sauce.
- Cook angel hair pasta until Al Dente in a separate pot. Add to sauce and mix.
- Serve immediately and garnish with lemon zest.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Italian