- 4 cups mushroom stock
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 onions small dice
- 2 cloves garlic small dice
- 2 cups mushrooms (shitake and portablella)
- 2 cups of Arborio Rice or Valencia
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbst Clementine zest
- Add rice in Olive Oil on high heat until nutty aroma is presented.
- Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms and extra oil if needed.
- Sautee until onions are translucent.
- Add mushroom stock, and stir.
- Repeat until rice is tender.
- Add wine and stir until alcohol is cooked out.
- Add heavy cream, butter, and lemon & clementine zest. Stir
- Fold in parmesan cheese
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Italian Cuisine