- Saves hours of time and effort.
- Makes 96 caviar spheres at a time.
- Includes complete instructions and troubleshooting tips.
- Contains enough ingredients for 17 cups of spherified liquids.
- A must have item for restaurants, caterers and other food professionals.
Create spherified “caviar” in no time at all. This handy tool saves tons of time and effort by dispensing 96 droplets of spherification liquid at a time. Includes a complete recipe for direct spherification and troubleshooting tips.
You will have enough ingredients to make 17 cups of spherified liquids.
- 50g Sodium Alginate
- 50g Calcium Chloride
- 50g Sodium Citrate
- 1 Perfect Caviar Maker
- 1 Rapid Caviar Maker
**Note: Sodium alginate will only gel in a pH range of 4 10. Many store-bought juices and foods have a pH below this level because citric or ascorbic acid has been added to extend shelf life. If your spheres fail to form properly using a commercial product, this may be the problem. You can raise the pH of the product using Sodium Citrate or better yet puree/juice your own fruits and vegetables to spherify.