This is the best oven roasted potatoes recipe! It makes potatoes crunchy, unctuous, soft, and aromatic all at the same time.
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes quartered
- 2 Sweet Potatoes quartered
- 2 Yellow onions halved
- 1 sprig Rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp Thyme chopped
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- Toss potatoes and onions with salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Place in cast iron skillet and Roast for 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chopped herbs
- Serve with gusto!
Depending on the size of the potatoes, they may need longer to cook. Cooking time varies between 30-45 minutes. Check them after 30 minutes and poke them with a fork. If you can get the fork to the center of the potato with ease, they are done.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oven Roasted potatoes, Roast Potatoes, The best oven roasted potatoes